Friday, September 17, 2010


Today my best friend john who i have been best friends with for seven years got his formal suit, it may seem petty but it made me so happy, everything has gone so fast, i mean we met when we were ten and now he is in a formal suit. i wish we lived in the same city every single day. I finally get to see him tomorrow for a few hours when he stops off at the airport which i'm really excited about. I can't stop smiling i haven't seen him in three years and starting now i get to see him in 12 hours.

On another note, i have found a blog dedicated to love, it's weird that i actually enjoy it and all the stories and pictures that are on it seeing as i am the most anti-love person or really anti-relationship. Sometimes it makes me want a relationship but then i actually think about it and i just freak out and want nothing to do with it and feel like an idiot for even thinking about it knowing i will back out.
Looking back on this post what i'm saying is making no sense at all.
I'm Sorry.
I'm Excited.
I Can't Wait Anymore.
:)