I hate the fact i am finally realising that i won't own an actual pair of oxfords this year unless i get a job, but you see i'm moving to perth in four months so i really don't see the point if i'm going to quit. i'm really fussy with jobs too i hate that aswell.
I also hate the fact that i'm completely in love with them and can't have or find them.
I also hate that i get really excited because i get a hair dye and i have no one to dye my hair.
I also hate girls that wear tights as pants. They are not pants, they are pants to work out in maybe but not pants. well to me anyway.
But with all the negatives i love the fact i am 4 and a half months away from eighteen.
That i have almost finished school and that starting tomorrow is the holidays.
I love that i honestly realised who my true friends were today and that i never want them to go, well not for awhile anyway.
This is a really pointless post, but seriously i want to say i love my life 100% but i can never bring myself to lie about it.