Tuesday, September 21, 2010


So i was reading someones blog and i saw this picture, it reminded me how much i hate the question "Soo what are you doing when you leave school?", Have you noticed the minute you reach grade 12 it's pretty much the only question you get asked by teachers, friends parents, your own parents and even if your going for a job interview. It's like a definate answer is expected of you. Personally when i'm asked the question my straight answer is "I have no idea" because i don't. Yeah sure i have heaps of dreams, hey i want to become a free lance photographer who owns her own little apartment in London but i honestly don't think it would happen. Maybe i might go to tafe when i move to Perth at the end of the year but who knows.
I mean, yeah sure anyone of us could say i'm going to do this and that, but what are the chances of that exact dream happening?
I just honestly think it's a stupid question, no matter the interest. It's pointless.